Monday, 13 July 2015

Deceptions of Pinterest: Chocolate Bowl Edition

A while ago, I had some time off of work and a bit more time on my hands to do those little things.
Like showing off and making a chocolate bowl a la Pinterest that I had been wanting to do for a while.
My melted chocolate was delicious, but it did not floweth over the balloon into elegant drips.

I man-made some drips as best as I could.

But when I deflated the balloon (after fridge cooling) with care, the drips broke off anyway.
The balloon did not peel away from the hardened chocolate easily and it left some residue behind leaving a latex like taste.

Perhaps it would have been useful to suggest a cooking spray on the balloon before pouring over the chocolate.


But the itch was scratched and I have now I can tick: Make a Chocolate Bowl off of my bucket list, but I probably won't bother doing that again for a while. 
La-di-da.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!