Thursday, 14 May 2015

Say "Cheese!" Mr. Snail

A few weeks ago, little man got dirty and planted some seeds, in his school uniform because we are irresponsible like that.

While we were planting, a snail decided to visit us. Say "Cheese" Mr. Snail!

Higgeldy Piggedly Marigold Seeds- no rows here.


It wasn't long before they started to grow...


(Old toilet cistern planter)

There is so much mint, it pained me to see a man paying for some in our local shop when he could grab some here for free if he'd wanted.



The kids were making a movie, and as I was admiring the blossoms, I spotted some of their props in the tree.


The blossoms are nearly done now.

More props making their way through the garden...


Making a scrumptious bird feeder. They must have full bellies with this and all of the worms they have been finding in the garden.


The playhouse having a clean up and a makeover...

I got carried away and have turned it into a little bedroom for napping or hiding away. And I hope the kids might like it too.
It might make a good toddler sized Air B and B:-)





The view from the house.



My copycat Violas in a crate.
The kids were complaining about there not being enough space on the table because of the flowers. 
They had to deal with it. 


This week, Annie's frolicked off on holiday, so this week, the How Does Your Garden Grow? link up is on Gemma's Blog: Gemma Garner



How Does Your Garden Grow? Mammasaurus

4 comments:

  1. A sweet post and gorgeous photography, it reminds me of when I grew seeds as a child. I hope you're well and have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love what you've done to the playhouse, my hubby always complains that my table displays take up too much space, i have a similar response to yours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ben here from Eco-Gites of Lenault .... Wow, cool pictures but I hope I don't meet dinosaurs in my garden or they'll eat all my plants. Mum says she wants a shed like that or if not she'll be your first Airbnb guest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to smarten up my children's playhouse. I was given it by a friend who moved out of the area and I think she would be horrified to see the state of it now. I love how you have made it into a proper little space.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!