Friday, 29 May 2015

Ninja Fairies at The Ashridge Estate

On Wednesday, we frolicked in the forest and meadows at The National Trust's Ashridge Estate with bloggers Annie from MammasaurusKeri-Anne from GingerlillyteaHelen from actuallymummy, and Penny from beingmrsc and their kiddies.

It was my first proper blogger meetup apart from the Danceathon, and it was a perfect day.
I wasn't allowing shyness to be an option for me or the kids that day which was easy enough seeing as how friendly and relaxed the group was.

So when my littlest came over to tell me : "Mummy, I made a new friend."  I felt the same way. 

I did not do the Inbetweeners reply:  "Oooh Friend!" double thumbs up like my husband did to me when he asked if I had had a nice time later that day.






A mini tech talk on the edge of the forest.









Ninja Fairies

The Bug Hotel




 The day filled with tree climbing, den building, and bug hospitality and was topped off nicely with ice cream at the suggestion of Helen; aka the best mum in the world.  Which was the best part of a great day according to my little man.

Annie has really captured the day beautifully here and my daughter has added hers here.







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the last picture which shows the exact proper way to eat ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a magical day out - you got lucky with the sunshine as well!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a fantastic day. My kids haven't met any other blogger children yet but I suspect they'd love it.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!