Sunday, 22 March 2015

Traipsing Around

While the older two were off in the forest practicing navigation skills with Cubs, we took the time to frolick in the sun with the littlest and dog in Bernwood Meadows and Forest.



These little bunny tails got stroked. 



He found a random dried up ear of corn in the middle of the field.

"Can I take it home?" 
"Ok..."
This "treasure" is now hiding in our car somewhere...



                                                           Oh Christmas Tree!




A popular drinking spot. 
When I was cycling next to these woods last year, a creature quickly crossed the road ahead of me. I had no idea what it was at the time and was a little bit creeped out. When I described it to my Father in Law, he thought it might have been a Muntjac Deer.
 I wondered if any of these hoof prints belonged to one of them...


A perfect bouncy seat and catapault.



Playing Kerplunk



After all that exploring, he hitched a ride and had a pretend nap.
Loving the chilled Sunday after a super busy month.




                                                                    Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful people, beautiful day! Sometime in the future, you'll find that corncob in your car and wonder where it came from...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos! Looks like a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos! Looks like a great way to spend a chilled out day. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what fun! He is like my son who brings things home. Love your photos and love this trip =) #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely place to play and be together. Nature holds so much and just a little imagination and exploring can bring it all to life. Stunning photos of spring bursting through. Thank you for sharing with me on Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!