Sunday, 18 January 2015

Dog, Kids, Field

They don't call them Springer Spaniels for nothing.

My eldest boy is somewhere there in the distance; running a lap around the field is something he likes to do whenever we come here.

The finishing line.



There are lots of places to explore when they are "let off the lead".

And places for me to snoop around in, at a respectable distance through the fence. I spied with my little eye, a hoard of treasures. 



A perfect spot to set up camp.











Homeward bound again for hot chocolates, dog baths and de-mudding. Simple ingredients that made for a good weekend.

                                                                    Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

4 comments:

  1. Lovely photographs. I particularly like the portraits and studies of the branches. I also love the idea of hot chocolates after a walk. Perfect to warm up with.

    #countrykids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Good to get let off the lead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great little adventure you all went on. I love the portraits of each of you and the dog, you all look so happy. That looks like one very big field for your eldest son to run around, I'm impressed. It looks like there's lots of interesting things to spot on this walk and many adventures to be had. Thanks for linking up with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In my mind I am like your Springer Spaniel.
    In reality I'm more like a knocked old arthritis riddles greyhound...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!