Tuesday, 1 April 2014

A Year of Motherhood-March Linkup

March finished with a glorious, sunny Mothering Sunday here in the UK. I haven't used "The Big Camera" quite as often as usual this month; favoring the ease and readiness of the camera phone, but I wanted to join in with A Year of Motherhood sharing my favorite shots of my motherhood in March anyway.

Lego Movie mini figures at the car wash- taken by the kids.

Always a full house here. I'm always knocking someone with my backside when we are trying to get ready to leave the house. Not much space here in the entry way, but let's call it "cozy".

One of my mindees is very good at bringing everyone their shoes and belongings. I am going to miss childminding in so many ways.

I was so proud of my boy running his mile for Sport Relief. He's always been such a runner and a giver. 


I think a trip to a skate park is in order for some inspiration. He's got the skillz but his mumma can't help much with any techniques.




We spent Mothering Sunday at Stowe Gardens, walking and lazing in the sun. I noticed a distinct similarity between the napping sheep, frisky lambs and my own family.  I would share this pic, but I might get in trouble with the in-laws for over-sharing. 


My girl was in charge of the phone camera that day, and here she is taking a selfie with Shakespeare.
Although I feel emotional about my childminding career coming to an end this week, I am looking forward to spending a term as a full-time mother again, devoting all my energy and time to my three, no-so-little lambs.

Joining in with A Year of Motherhood/March Linkup at Milkpleasemum and Littleredvikings.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up Katie. What a great collection, and I love that you have used some images taken by your children! All the best for the coming term with your own little lambs :) x

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!