Friday, 14 March 2014

Ranty Friday

Have you seen this yet? :-) :-) :-)

As I mentioned the other day, this is probably the week when I should be avoiding the Internet.
I like to try to be positive and all for creativity, especially on this blog, but sometimes it's just so hard.
I am woman.

I know this is a super cute video and they are really good at their Disney impressions, but this is like nails on a chalkboard to me.
Is it because:
1) They are really good at their miming and I am pretty jealous because I thought that my hubby and I did the bestest Disney (and other) impressions in the whole wide world and I don't like to be proven wrong.
2) The song is annoying. Ooops! I said it! Go ahead and throw your stones, but I don't seem to like the songs that I'm hearing from Frozen. Let it Go sounds like a mosquito in my ear at night to me.
3) There is some bad driving going on AND with kids in the car.
4) I don't get her headband thing. It reminds me of when people put them on babies who don't have hair. This is totally unreasonable thing to be annoyed with and I know it. I am being unreasonably ranty. I admit that.
5) Possibly the most irritating thing of all is how she is not wearing her seatbelt properly.  Assuming this is so that it doesn't crease her pretty top, or that it distracts from her outfit, or restrains her from doing her moves. Either way, it's stupid.  (Hubby is pretty sure this is a set up and the car is being towed while being filmed. But even so, this sets a bad example and is still annoying me because of issues 1-4)

Phew. So I'm glad they are having a good time and all, and they are good at what they do, but wearing a seat belt properly and watching the road is so much cooler than trying to make a viral video.
People should learn by now they if they want to make a public funny video in their car they better make damn sure they are doing everything properly to avoid criticism.

Perhaps I should be an ambassador for seat belts.
In case you missed it, I've been ranting about this already this week. I am annoyed with Madonna.

Allowing myself my mini rant and joining in with Mummy Barrow's Ranty Friday.

                                                                         MummyBarrow

3 comments:

  1. I am off to watch the video now, I am sure I will agree with you though! :) Popped over from Ranty Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And why does the title say "good looking parents.....". I will be judge of that.

    And they aint all that girlfriend.

    I like your rant.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!