Thursday, 27 March 2014

How Does Your Garden Grow?

A mellow week in the garden.
This guy remembered to water the flowers that Granny planted with them.

All by himself.






The raindrops on this delicate flower-to-be made millions of little rainbows that I couldn't quite capture with the camera.

But I tried.






The best thing about the garden right now, is how much this guy loves it. 
The plum tree has blossomed against the grey sky. 
The pigeons like to nibble and thrash at the blossoms.  They won't last long, but I'm hoping that apple tree will follow the lead and blossom too. Unless that pruning was too much for it.
We'll see.


Mammasaurus and How Does Your Garden Grow?

5 comments:

  1. love the contrast in the last photo.......the blossoms really pop against the muted background colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - and plum blossom against grey sky looks lovely. That's the second post with blossom against a backdrop that's made me go 'woah!' this week in the link up.
    Having spent this morning entertaining Kitty watching Gnomeo and Juliet I have an infinity with the gnome!
    Remind me to tell you about the time I fell of a skateboard in a park i Southampton having just have a tattoo, landing on a pot of cream that shattered... and I was 33 at the time....

    Thanks for joining in again and sharing - I've been swooning at the book of postcards you sent this week - much appreciated, thank you again x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever young gardener you have there (and he has a fabulous watering can!) #HDYGG

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the photography in this post, it's superb! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I love it when everything in the garden starts to appear. How sweet to have a garden helper! :)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!