Friday, 11 October 2013

Lego Ninjago Competition

We've got the Lego Love Bug!
Who hasn't?!
So when we were offered the opportunity to host a competition to offer readers the chance to win a Lego Ninajago set, we jumped on it!

Lego Ninjago selection here

The only downside is that I'm going to have to tell my little man that I'm pretty sure it's against the rules for him to enter the competition himself!

Enter using the Rafflecopter Thingymabobber Below!

Terms and conditions. 
By participating in this prize draw you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions.
Prize draw open to customers and non-customers aged 18 or over who are UK residents. Draw is not open to employees of Argos, their families or anyone associated with this draw. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
The prize is a LEGO® Ninjago Garmatron Playset - 70504, includes postage to the winners UK address. Promotion runs from 11th October, 2013 and all entries must be received by 11.59pm on  25th October, 2013 latest.
Winners will be drawn at random at the end of the promotion. 
The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right (a) to add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice (b) cancel or postpone the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control; or (c) in its reasonable discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
If a prize remains unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.  


a Rafflecopter giveaway We would also LOVE to see your own amazing Lego creations! Here is your chance to show off!
Here are some of our proud Lego moments:




A Lego candle votive (battery operated candle)
By joining in the linky below, you will be agreeing to me sharing your images and posts.
(That's me trying to sound like I know what I'm talking about and being all official.) Basically, if anyone actually joins in with this linky, we would love to be able to share your Lego creations and show them off even more!
Ok?
:-)


7 comments:

  1. Cool comp!
    I'd love to win it for Ozzy - he's just getting to that age where he can keep himself busy and happy with Lego!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my son he is obsessed with lego

    ReplyDelete
  3. Either my son, or my partner's two youngest youngest brothers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab competition! I would love to Win this for my son Ben, he loves his Lego, and is so creative with it! I've linked u one of his models above

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Jennifer! The Lego is yours:-)

      Delete
    2. Oh fabulous! Thank you! Ben will be thrilled! :)

      Delete

Talk to me!