Thursday, 8 August 2013

How Does Your Garden Grow?

A visit to the Oxford Botanical Gardens.


This guy likes to test my so called theories right now. Cactus are spiky? Well see about that.


Loving the timings of the exhibition of Alice in Wonderland inspired Pinhole Photography
He is big into Alice in Wonderland right now, and I have been looking into doing some pinhole photography with the kiddies. 













At this point, the little man was helping himself to our picnic and eating cheese off of a plate "like a rabbit".  So no hands; just mouth.
Not really the place for that as I get the vibes that it's more of a tea party place but 
I wonder when; if ever,  inhibitions start controlling these impulses.
Whatever.
The Cheese Eating Rabbit allowed me another few moments with the plants.










Mammasaurus - How Does Your Garden Grow?

3 comments:

  1. Such stunning photos, from the pretty flowers to the cool overhead pond one to the sweet children. I could get lost in your photos.
    Looks like a neat place to visit and although I've heard of pinhole photography I wouldn't have a clue where to start - I must google it and see.
    I hope you all enjoyed it, especially the cheese nibbling rabbit! Thanks ever so much for joining in again and sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos. i love visiting the botanical gardens near us. as soon as it cools off, i think it is time for a much needed visit

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!