Tuesday, 16 July 2013

Lost and Found


                       













(This glorious light house decoration was a charity shop find by my seven year old boy. It's so much fun. It's sound activated so it makes a ship horn, seagull and wave noise when activated by a loud noise.  We have it in the bathroom. I think it used to have a trickling waterfall but we can't get that to work. Perfect prop for the story!)


Adding the paddle details.

Icebergs





Shark is pretending to be a whale.

The stormy weather and waves.

No, there wasn't a tennis ball in the book.  That is our dog tricking people into playing fetch with her by dropping the ball in the pool so that someone eventually throws it out for her.
Works every time.

Previous Post featuring Oliver Jeffers: 







3 comments:

  1. Your dog is smarter than we give her credit for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I got my niece that book for Easter - I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!