Saturday, 29 June 2013

Pretending I Know What This Blog Lovin' Stuff is All About

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I really don't have a clue what's going on, but I'm following the herd here and trying to keep my head above the technical waves of the internet blogging life.
Everyone else is doing it, so I'm going to try to.
Just still holding off on the twitter and instagram cult for as long as possible.
But anyway, I'm pressing random buttons trying to figure out what this Blog Loving thing is all about and it says that you need to paste the code into a NEW blog post. So I am doing just that.
Here; have some random pictures to go with it!
Mud. Or as the children call it; Stinky Slop Slop.
I thought it would be really cool and clever to paint with mud.
                                                                           And it was.
The kids LOVED it.


But to the final product just keeps reminding me of a bad day at work/of motherhood.
I don't need to say anymore.
If you are a parent, or work in the care industry; you will know what I am talking about.
Nevertheless;
It is beautiful and hanging on my kitchen wall. 






2 comments:

  1. I'm also new to blogging, I love to write and thought it would be a great idea to start, especially now i'm a mum i have lots of mummy things to discuss, share and rant about lol.
    Love the mud paint idea! Keep up you're blog :)
    Nisa.C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mud paint - I used to do that!

    Welcome to bloglovin'!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!