Friday, 7 June 2013

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Last night, we spent a glorious evening eating out in the in-law's garden.  A beautiful place.
The Sunworshipping daisies were all basking in the sunset.  I couldn't believe how many of them were all stretching and facing the last of the day's sun so intently.


Twisted Willow.  They've given me a cutting of this and it's doing well, but I think I've got another couple of years to wait before mine gets this tall and mature.








Fennel







Mammasaurus - How Does Your Garden Grow?

10 comments:

  1. Just all so beautiful. The evening sunlight is perfect for taking awesome photos like this. I feel all dreamy looking these x

    Thank you for joining in !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for hosting! It was a dreamy day, I felt totally intoxicated by the sun, beautiful nature and good company!

      Delete
  2. What an amazing garden! I soooo love the first photo with the daisies, so pretty. But, they all are, as usual your photo's are scrummy! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have an amazing garden:-) So nice to get to spend time snooping around there.

      Delete
  3. What a fab garden - I love all the hidden seats. Some lovely pictures too x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful the sun worshipping daisies, your photos have a great feel to them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like such an interesting garden with lots of great planting. Love the photo's, very atmospheric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, the light in the images is lovely it looks magical

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pictures are beautiful...magical and enchanting. I love the first one,

    Nina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely photos! very secret garden, perfect to spark a child's imagination.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!