Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Goofy

This little guy is the only survivor of three air plants that I got about a year ago with the intention of making a large scale air plant wall thing with pallets and nails.
He has drifted about, been neglected yet admired. 
I finally came across this little ceramic piece to hold him in.  I think this piece came to our collection on a smash and create mosaic-based ladies craft night that we had hosted a while ago.
I think that it displays his goofy hair style perfectly.

Linking to:
Nature in the Home
hosted by:

3 comments:

  1. oh he is great!! i have a few air plants that i have taken from the trees on the side walk in front of our house. i need to get a small bottle to spritz them with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo now I know not of the air plant but this little fella looks very cool - almost Einstienesque !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very trendy they are.
      http://floragrubb.com/florasblog/?p=1020&cat=4
      Check these beauties out! My aunt introduced this company to me.

      Delete

Talk to me!