Monday, 4 March 2013

Fools

I was very excited at about the sun working it's magic on the piece of Fool's Gold in the boy's room this morning.
And I tried to capture it's awesomeness in "macro" mode for Macro Monday, but I have a lot to work on when it comes to Macro Mode.

These were straight out of the camera, no effects, and it's appearing more silver than gold "on film".

But of course once the macro lens is on, I cannot stop.
So this is a little piece of jaw that I have morbidly/curiously treasured since I was a young'un.
I assume it comes from some kind of fish.
But those teeth are so similar to milk teeth.
But there is a whole pallet of them.
And I am really curious what kind of fish this comes from now, so here it is, not in macro mode. (It's about the size of a thumb.)
Again the pearly whites, with years of dust and funk.
BOO! 
And the other side.
It's hard not to see the old lady right?
If anyone knows what kind of fish thing this is, I would love to know!
Linking to Macro Monday:








2 comments:

  1. is the fish from salt or fresh water?
    your photos fascinate as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Raylee. I think that it's from salt water and most probably tropical. I can't remember when/where I found it, but we did spend some time in the Caribbean. I don't know why it fascinates me so much!

      Delete

Talk to me!