Saturday, 16 February 2013

Weekend Style

Pardon?
A style post?  On HERE?!
Featuring us?!
It might be a one and only.
On Location

We set out to model the  beautiful tops that my very talented sister gave to the kids at Christmas...


Taking the modelling seriously...

I just love the details!  

I don't know what this post is about, but it's very him.
And I wish that I got closer up on the details of the tops... they are super intricate.


"I love you! I love you!"
He teases his sister...

The path.

Poor kid and the third child syndrome.

Sorry about me, but here I model a brooch an up-cycled domino necklace made my friend.
You can find more of her things here:
Recycled Bird

Linking up here:





















4 comments:

  1. Cute post - I love the owl.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:-) The owl was on my Christmas Wish List so I must have been a little bit good!

      Delete
  2. You all have great style :) Thanks for linking up to share your style Saturday, as its a new hop I will post the same linky on a fresh post over the next few weeks, so posts will get seen. Hope you link up next week :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claire. I couldn't find the right button to post on my post though- hope the link works just as well.

      Delete

Talk to me!