Monday, 7 January 2013

Naughty Boy of Antwerp

"Buddies aren't Butts"
The Stinky Puffs


I love this statue.  According to the Hubby, I take a picture of it every time we visit.  I think it's funny because it's not my kid doing that!
And because it's like an old fashioned, Belgian Bart Simpson.

I have been collecting fragments of songs as quotes for a while now.  I was going to burn them onto old bits of pallets, but this is much more fun, and less time consuming.
When I started this the other day, and I was looking through my list of quotes, I didn't think that I would have a good "Butt" picture.
But I did!
And just as I decided to be "cheeky" and put this up, a buddy posted this picture of a painting that I made her (many) years ago:

Me, my buddies, and our butts.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!