Friday, 4 January 2013

Mulling and Cheese

Mulling.
Verb
1. To think about (a fact, proposal, or request) deeply and at length.
2. Warm (a beverage, esp. wine, beer, or cider) and add spices and sweetening to it.

Mulling is exactly what I have been doing.
The past couple of months haven't been the best.
For many.
And so, I have found myself thinking and thinking and thinking...and overshadowed by a sadness.
But now I'm warming things up a bit and chucking in the spices and sweet stuff again...
and now it's sipping time.
Because I know that sometimes no matter how much thought  I put into it, I just can't change some things.
And that will be ok.
so you just have to spice it, drink it and enjoy it while it's warm.

So I'm 
Still here.
Just been gathering my thoughts, 
and some more nuts (in the form of photos) for the coming months to go with that wine.

And maybe some CHEESE to go with my emotionally-charged-metaphorical ponderings...:-)

I hope this finds you all well at the start of a New Year!




3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your sadness.

    Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear you are warming things up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to hear you are warming things up!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!