Saturday, 5 January 2013

Cheese Fest and a Little Nut

"Life is a Rollercoaster, just gotta ride it."
Ronan Keating

Ok, technically this is not a rollercoaster.  
But you can get my drift.
I'm feeling the need to go on a hipster-quotes-on-picture-rampage...
A January Cheese Fest.

(fyi for the curious ones- picture=a little nut=reference to previous post.  I have been off gathering "nuts" or photos, to keep me going for a while.  Ferris Wheel in Antwerp on New Years Eve.  Edited with Befunky -viewmaster since picmonkey is now charging.)


1 comment:

  1. Hi Katie, Thanks for stopping over and leaving me a comment. Good to hear from you. Hope all is well with you! I too was bummed when most everything I wanted to do on picmonkey seemed to have the little "pay up" crown. I knew that was coming, but once they suck you in and get you used to it, it's hard to give it up. Love the ferris wheel pic!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!