Thursday, 17 January 2013

Before Us

It seems that we are forever having a clear-out.  As frustrating as this is and as tempting as it is to become a re-born minimalist, it's pretty thrilling to come across old hoarded treasures.
We found my husband's old homework project this weekend.

I love the retro font!
So about the same time my future hubby was being super geeky and doing this kind of stuff, 

making some kind of super-cool disco lighting system...

                                   
                                                                           I was doing this:
Apparently fantasizing about romantic dates with hairy men where we would drink wine and watch t.v. on our super romantic date.


And creating drawings of amazing content and anatomical correctness.

And things haven't changed much since then.

2 comments:

Talk to me!