Monday, 12 November 2012

Lightbulb Moment

My Boy is a Guest Blogger Today!
Just FYI we haven't been asked to test and advertise this toy.  He is just that enthusiastic about it and these are his opinions.
My great aunt gave us some Amazon.co.uk vouchers and after lots of thought, we decided to get this Hot Wire set.  
The kit says that there are over 100 experiments you can do.
The recommended age for the kit is 8-12.
but i am six, and so far I have done three of the experiments as well as some of my own inventions.
My inventions were:
1. A Speaker Weaker Flyer Lighter
2. My Light Fly didn't work

I think this kit is amazing because you can make almost anything you want.  I think you can even make a phone.  You can make it ring and then your mum and dad will think the phone is ringing but no one is actually there!
My favourite one was making the radio.  You can change the stations and I always ask to turn it on.  
Although I might not understand how everything works yet, I will probably be using this for years and years because it is SO amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You should get one too and I think then you will write the same things on your blog as me.
BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. Very thorough and intelligent review! I want one now...

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!