Thursday, 13 September 2012

Drive By Snooping: Part 2

As well as feeling like a happy dog with my head out of the car window on road trips, I also feel a bit like Dory, from Finding Nemo.
                                                        
We travel the same roads of Virginia whenever we visit the area, and every time I get excited about beautifully weathered houses and buildings and get clickhappy, forgetting that I may have been here before, and taken pictures of the same thing.
But every time, it's exciting and new.
New seasons, usually lots of changes, and very often; gone; or nearly gone.










Not a great photo, but I love this house so much!

Linking for the first time to Rural Thursdays!

7 comments:

  1. Someone needs to scoop this one up for restoration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos ~ Imagine the stories the house could tell! ~ (A Creative Harbor)
    ps. ~ am your newest follower ^_^ on GFC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drive-by snooping - hahaha! I love it. It's great that it all seems new now matter how often you visit - too many people wouldn't notice. The photos of the house are great! I wonder if it can be restored - it sure would be a neat house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I can just imagine the stories that could be told about this wonderful old house. So sad to see it falling in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go Nemo! Keep snapping and snooping.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the ginger-bready porch. Great finds! Thank you for sharing at Rural Thursdays this week, Katie. Have a lovely weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!