Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Blogsitter

I am so excited!  I am going to have a blogsitter!
My crafty friend Lynne is going to look after y'all for a bit while I'm off galavanting!
Here's a little intro:
Lynne's got two, super cool boys.
Here's Neil.
We were doing the annual studio pics when I saw the spider photo bombing out of the corner of my eye.  
And he posed with the spider! 
Love it.

Seth Rocks.
He's idolized in our family.  He always seems to be "in the know" and I often find myself picking his brain to see what he's been up to.

When I meet up with Lynne and her family, I feel refuelled, energized and inspired to try some new stuff.
Check out this great present that Seth and Neil made for my 6 year old's birthday:

They made lego mazes for hex bugs!
What a great idea!

These are such a hit- and such a nice personal gift from one kid to another!

I'll have to find the video somewhere, but if you are familiar with hex bugs, you'll get the idea.

I hope that you have fun with my blogsitter!
I can't wait to read my own blog:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!