Sunday, 15 July 2012

Mini Crafters

Yesterday we ran the craft table at the kid's football fundraiser.
I was excited, and so I had planned and packed up early.

It was Raining and Pouring, but luckily we had a HUGE tent to set up in.
The boys are making paper plate footballs.  They were the only ones who did.  

Playing Spit Football.
I got the idea from here:
These were my favourite, but they do tend to get sprayed with spit!

The suncatchers were very popular.  Everyone is hoping for some real sun...
I am very happy with my bling rings made by the kiddies. 
Decorated using DecoPens.
The finger knitting was a hit!  Here is my apprentice modelling her headband.
She was in charge of instructing the knitters and I loved working with my daughter!

A finger knitted snake

And home again with a wagon, with dreams of going into business with my daughter  
hosting kid's crafty birthday parties from our wagons...

Suncatchers, Rings, Football Stickers and Puppets, Deco Pens from Yellow Moon







2 comments:

  1. GENIUS- I think that is the most amazingly fun business ever!!
    Looks like they had a great time even though it was raining too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! Loved this. Finger knitting... I feel like I've heard of that in times past or something and maybe forgot. Fun! What cuties you have. I hope you are having a blast of a summer. Thanks for coming by Quirky Vistas. Always glad to see you've been over.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!