Saturday, 28 July 2012

Chilli Bean Risotto

I did not invent this.
All I am saying is that
 1.  It is GOOD.
2. It is SIMPLE
3. The Kids LOVE it.
4. Could be VEGGIE?VEGAN if you omit the butter at the beginning?  Which is important to some important people in my life:-)
5. If I can make it, anyone can make it.  (Precisionists need not apply).

When I decided to finally use Pinterest, I made a silent vow to myself to not just "pin" but to "do".
I get annoyed when people are all talk and no do, and this is a similar thing.
So I had pinned this from here:

http://livingitlittle.wordpress.com/2011/10/07/foodie-friday-chilli-bean-risotto/
Thank you for the yummy-ness!
This is going to be a regular meal here!

1 comment:

  1. Well done for actioning a 'pin' and thanks for linking back to me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!