Friday, 27 July 2012

Cath Kidston is Annoying

 I cannot justify my reasoning, I am being irrational, but I do not like Cath Kidston.
Shock.  Horror.
I love vintage.  I love retro.
I hate Cath Kidston.
Maybe because it's overpriced?  Maybe because I like my vintage to play "hard to get".
I don't know.
But I get even more annoyed when I find that they are getting it so right.
Here are some shots from the shop in Brighton:



Now they appear to have realised that they can't just keep cranking out the cutsie-pastelly-flowery stuff, they are pulling out the seventies funk.
And grabbing my attention with this wall:

Maybe I'm just jealous and stubborn not to buy into the big brand...
Stupid Cath Kidston.

1 comment:

  1. this is hilarious! I walked into cath kidston when we were on vacation in london and it looked nothing at all like this! too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!