Friday, 15 June 2012

Mini is Mega

Ok, so I love dolls houses.  I guess that's obvious.  I'm going to carry on with my show and tell session...
My trolls have inherited some pretty great trendy furniture from the in laws.  

Debenhams 99p!


Have a snoop inside, the trolls have just had a tidy up!

I love the wall paper in this house.  I got this house for £4 from car boot sale.  I think that it used to have working lights.     Side tables from pizza nights:-)









Trying to get the trolls to pose for a family photo, but some have been taken off somewhere by the boy.  I spent a lot of pocket money on these darlings.  I think it was money well spent!

I don't know why, but the big girl likes to jump out of the upstairs window.

Troll Wedding.  His suit is long gone.  Maybe it's a long honeymoon...

I made this dress a LONG time ago.  Used to have a matching belt.   I'm very skilled!

bing bong!


apparently the trolls are at the doctor's surgery...
I love playing house and trolls and so happy that I have my own little trolls to play with me now too!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this made me laugh. I used to LOVE trolls!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!