Thursday, 21 June 2012

Giving myself the Heebie Jeebies

The pictures do not capture the spookiness of the doll's house lit at night.
And I am not sure that I am willing to try to get a better picture.
I used those little led tealights to light up every room, and the flickering candle-like effect was eerie.  As was sitting in the dark in a place all by myself, able to hear all the sounds that are usually muffled by the sound of kids.
It was raining, but I do think that this would make a great garden "light", especially for Halloween the house remains in it's current gritty, abandoned-like state.
To top of the spookies, this is what I saw when I turned the lights back on.  Maybe that is what lives in the attic of the house that I can't get access too...





4 comments:

  1. Yikes! Creepy is right. Is that spider real?

    Katie, I just realized I wasn't following you. I thought I already was, but anyway, now I REALLY am. Thanks for stopping over at Quirky Vistas to read and comment. I do appreciate it!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that spider is real. Luckily, I'm not too scared of spiders, but she did catch me off guard. Thank you for following me:-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Katie,
    Thanks for your great comment today. It's funny you suggest I get a radio flyer wagon...I have actually been looking for one. However, I wanted it so I could plant flowers in it and keep it out on my patio!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!