Wednesday, 30 May 2012

Sunshine

This week's theme for The Gallery is Sunshine.
We certainly have had a good dose of that recently!
Here's a subtle dose of sunshine in our front room this morning:
Silhouette of my little man makes him look like his head is huge!

The solar powered crystal is on high speed and sending dancing rainbows everywhere. 
I love solar powered gizmos!  
Wishing I had myself one of these to help celebrate the Jubilee and the Sunshine!

Kikkerland Solar Queen - Waves With Solar Power - light blue

Linking to The Gallery at http://stickyfingers1.blogspot.co.uk/


5 comments:

  1. Nice shadow play. Enjoy the Jubilee; it looks to be wonderful♫♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a solar powered butterfly thing that has been bobbing round like mad!
    Lovely shadow shot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and let me tell one thing that it not my hobby to post comment on other blogs but this is very well so i made up my mind to post comment.

    Recycling Plastic Containers


    Solar power kits

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!