Sunday, 20 May 2012

A Day of Firsts

Today, my man lost his first tooth while eating his chocolate toast.  He also rode his bike, with minimal   stropping.   Riding his bike on his own is not a first, but until today, he hasn't believed that he can do it without help starting off with someone holding onto the back.  (Even if we weren't really)

Here he is, sitting with his bike, thinking that he can't do it.  Even he knows how silly he is being!

Here, he is pretending that he is happy to just Walk his bike for the rest of his life.
And then finally he is off!

Does he look like he needs any help?!





I will never, EVER forget the strops that my lady had when learning to ride her bike.  They were BIG, MASSIVE, SNOT FEST, BIKE ABANDONING BROOHAHHAAS.  In public places.  I am scarred for life. My Lady, however, now whistles while she pretends like she is going to run me over.


Maybe next weekend they'll be ready to attempt the 7 mile trip I've been wanting to do for a while now...
I think they can, I think they can...I think they can!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!