Thursday, 24 May 2012

Big B, Little b

Big B, Little B.  What begins with B?
Bucket.
Bubbles.
Bath.
B, b, B!





Now where's that Beer?

P.S. I would like to point out that I realize we have a hose pipe ban.  Before you call the hose police on me, I would like to point out that these are not technically paddling pools, they are buckets.  And they are actually having their bath (rather than just playing) and using a lot less water than they would in the bathtub.  No hose pipes were used in the process.   The water was then used to water my plants which was much easier than trying to save the water from the bath in the bathroom and then flooding the place like I did the other day.

7 comments:

  1. he he looks like great fun. There should always be baths outside when the weather's like this !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! We will be doing this again for sure! I just wish there was a bucket big enough for me!

      Delete
  2. That looks like loadsa fun! Do they do a grown-up size?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Wish! Going to get a camping shower just in case this weather continues- I can freak out the neighbours and have my turn at bathing in the garden!

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness. What gorgeous photographs. I always love seeing children having a good time playing with water.
    And I am pleased to see you were acting responsibly with the water and hosepipe ban situation. ;) We were naughty and had the paddling pool out on Saturday, but we did nearly kill ourselves filling it with buckets. (Whilst listening to a neighbour pressure wash their decking. Grrrr!) But we have used the pool every day since and are off for another dip after nap time.
    Thanks for linking up with See It Snap It Love It. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Naughty Neighbours pressure washing! :-) I noticed that our neighbours have filled their MASSIVE Blow Up Pool overnight! I doubt they did that with buckets! Can't deny the kiddies a bit of refreshing though in this weather though as long as you are sensible, can you? Enjoy your splash!

      Delete
  4. what brilliant fun! The hosepipe ban has made us all become a little more inventive with our water play - which has got to be a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!