Monday, 23 April 2012

Window Shopping in Antwerp

I'm not a big shopper, but I do love a good window shopping session.  Especially in quirky Antwerp!  WARNING:  there are some slightly risque pics in here.  Don't look too hard if you think you might be offended.  But saying that, everything pictured here is visible to anyone from the street.





I don't think this display has changed much in 10 years, but it looks like they are about to move.







Look!  Pallet Displays!


























sexy sweets






shoe shop and cafe











robots, shoes and clothes



...and that is the end of my Antwerp installments.  Until next time:-)




























2 comments:

  1. Heloo Katie,
    I wanted to thank you for following my blog Belgian Pearls. You are very welcome!
    Warm regards,
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you too Greet! I really enjoyed your latest pictures!

      Delete

Talk to me!