Tuesday, 17 April 2012

Snooping Round Oma and Opa's House







This is one serious cupboard.

Oma made this coffee table with an old map of Antwerp.




I think this house is around 200 years old, and it's great to see the exposed bricks and wood.  I believe this used to be a door through to the building next door when it was a sweet shop/bakery?




The Crazy Stairs


Kitchen







Bedroom with Courtyard






Reclaimed Wood Nightstands.  Love these.  

Reclaimed wood cupboard-turned bathroom sink

I love the stripped wood on the door.



The "Too posh to poo" bathroom:-)  

















Tip Junkie handmade projects
Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

9 comments:

  1. Oh my...amazing home! Love those reclaimed cupboards :) Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  2. My grandma's house was never this funky! Not by a long shot! How I'd love to visit this home and visit every single nook and cranny! The stairs are to die for!

    Shared on FJI Facebook and pinned for SNS 130. :)

    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150795820226141&set=a.192514281140.164586.175378011140&type=1&theater

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Donna! My mother is pretty funky:-) The stairs are great, but you don't want to attempt them after you've been out sampling the Belgian beers!

      Delete
  3. Love the tour! Great photos! Great home! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love...love...love that sink cabinet! Thanks for sharing:)
    New follower, Francine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay I really like Oma and Opas house. I want to visit. It looks so inviting and interesting. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LUSH! Now I can see where you get your creative flair from - what a beautiful home *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!