Sunday, 12 February 2012

Blueberry and White Chocolate Cake

I'm not very good/willing at following specific instructions or recipes.  I never stopped being a teenager in that stubborn way I guess.  So when something turns out despite my "throw it all in" approach, I'm quite pleased.  It means it's trustworthy, hardy, robust and doesn't need  "precious"/"tred carefully" treatment.
According to my middle child, this is my best cake EVER.  He's a rebel too.  Maybe he can taste rebellion in the mix:-)
if you want to bake it like I bake it, add "or whatever" after each instruction/ingredient amount.


2 comments:

  1. This made me chuckle Katie because it's the reason I started blogging. Never used recipes or if I did I'd change them so figured if I wrote down what I did afterwards I'd be able to do it again when asked!

    Loving your blog, you're so creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Thanks Deb:-) I've done it twice now with the "whatever" approach and it's been great both times! Passes my test!

      Delete

Talk to me!